Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back Home

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Just walked in the door.  Backed the TT in first time around, no issues.  We took the libre home and it was in great shape.  I have decided we won't be using the autopistas anymore between home and the border no matter what route we take.

It was cold this morning when we left San Antonio.  We drove straight through to Laredo only stopping twice to find a dump station.  Pilot didn't have one and Flying J wanted 10 dollars.   I told them to take a flying leap.  I'll take my stuff home with me and fertilize my front yard.   I had checked before leaving via internet for dump stations and there aren't any on the I-35 south.

More later, nap time and some well-deserved R&R.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I don't think we've ever paid to use a dump station either. Can't justify that kind of money. At $2.00, I might think about it, but not at $10.00!

    ReplyDelete