Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Guy's An Ass


Good ole Gov. Rick has about as much common sense as a jackass.  I wish I could speak to him in person.  The guy is a real d-bag.   He believes he can fix the problem here by sending U.S. troops as they can squelch the problem.  Please, give me a barf bag. 

"Many Mexicans still fear U.S. imperialism. They point to the Mexican-American War of the 1800s and other events, including the heavy presence of U.S. oil companies before the Mexican government nationalized the industry. Mexico's constitution clearly prohibits the presence of armed foreign troops, even at the government's request." (Editorial, Orange County Register) 

I believe it is worse than that.  This has happened around the world over the last 500 years by domineering imperialists. 

My advice to Gov. Rick is; clean up your own mess first.  It would do absolutely no good to follow Rick and his advice if the largest group of consumers still exist on the U.S. side of the border.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. 

I have yet to see a democratic or republican candidate admit and accept the problem is two-sided and requires a clean up on their side as well.  Mexico is fighting this tooth and nail but it will be to no avail until the U.S. bellies up and accepts its responsibility.

I know my views may not sit well with some readers.  Oh well!

7 comments:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he wants to be the president of the US of A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I can't agree more..It scares me to think what these politicians are doing to FL and to America, and it's a crime they inflict themselves on other countries too--my mom always taught me to be nice to our neighbors--why can't that convey to all neighbors including neighboring countries? These guys spend more on trying to get elected and re-elected than it would take to feed many nations...the whole system is such a waste and ashame

    ReplyDelete