Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Is What Scares Me About Humans . . .

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I found this on an rv forum, this attitude scares the s--- out of me:

You can have Mexico. For starters, there is just too much to do in the USA. There are 50 States to visit and vacation in. Millions of attractions. Thousands of Parks. Lakes, rivers, streams, and two oceans and the gulf. Mountains, hills, and flat lands. Deserts and swamps. More than one person could see in a lifetime for sure. Personally I think all Americans should stay out of Mexico period. Yeah we got our own problems here with drugs, crime, and violence and I suspect that it will be the same in every other country too.
But I have no desire to ever go to Mexico, never have and never will. I'm American by birth and Southern by the Grace of God, and plan to stay that way.
So enjoy how safe you are, and I hope you stay that way. I wouldnt wish any harm to you. But as far as I'm concerned you can have it.
JMHO
Boy, that good ole U.S. of A! Love it or leave it :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, very narrow minded person! He/she is missing a lot, but we don't like to have that attitute around us anyway! Please stay home!!!

    ReplyDelete