Thursday, March 18, 2010

Poster Charo

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

My blog is for boondocking and living in Mexico. If your interest is other than that I encourage you to start your own blog. When you do, please invite me so I can read your interesting opinions on Mexico apart from the internet articles you continually post.

I have attempted to contact you, you are not listed as "anonymous" but yet you have no characteristics attached to your name "Charo". You could also email me at the address listed at the top of my blog.

I encourage people to post what they like on my blog but Charo has a cause that is different from mine.

Thanks and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog Chris, hope your feeling better, I'm not like the other fellow and would love to come and visit your country, sure there's alot here in the states to see, but I believe there is also alot to see in Mexico, I know I'm looking forwad to seeing the mayan ruins in Mexico city, something we don't have here in the states, good luck with the new camper and take care.oh and by the way, when our goverment needs more money they just go ahead and print it, wish I could get away with that!!
    Regards, Wayne

    ReplyDelete