Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Gestapo!

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I've received the honorary title of Gestapo because I choose to publish factual information about rving and traveling in Mexico. Also, if I belonged to another forum they would have kicked me out by now for my comments.
The thing is, Rv.Net is an international forum. However, I am not allowed to talk about U.S. politics although other countries, including Canada and Mexico can be bashed by those who have an agenda.
I hate the dissemination of information that could be or is considered hearsay, personal experience that is limited or just flat out bashing.
If you feel I do Mexico a dishonor, disseminate information that is not valid or a lie, you need to publish those comments with specific information regarding misinformation you have received from me here on this blog. I have never deleted a comment based on its content.
The purpose of the blog is only that, to provide truthful information backed by facts, on living and boondocking in Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. I went looking for it but didn't see the posts. ah well, that's a tough crowd who only want to hear what they already believe.

    As Bethie said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, we used to argue on Texas Outback about Mexico. I'm going to give it a try in a few years. RVing in Mexico that is. Terlingua Ranch is too isolated for me and those colonial cities do sound nice. Regards, Wade

    ReplyDelete