Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Change Is In The Air!

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Wow, you can really tell that Fall is on its way! The rains came for a couple of weeks and it appears we will have some more this next week. Everything went from brown to green and things are back to normal. This is my time of year when you can sleep with the windows open and cover yourself with a blanket. Mornings are so much more pleasant than in summer. It still gets a bit hot during the day but the house stays nice and cool. I took this picture this morning.

Tomorrow I am driving up to Saltillo for meeting at the university. Then on Friday I will be giving a course there. So now I am thinking I should just take the rv with me in the morning and spend tomorrow night at the Hotel Imperial and then come home Friday afternoon after work.

On a sad note, I mentioned the other day that something was up with my family. Next Wednesday we will be flying to Kansas City, driving to McAllen Tuesday night to catch the flight. My niece passed away Friday. Details are still sketchy but we now know, according to the coroner's report, it wasn't foul play as previously suspected. She was a beautiful girl living a happy and fulfilling life in California. She is really going to be missed by all. My brother and his wife need our support so we will be there for about five days. More on this later.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so sorry to hear about your neice. This must be hard on the family. My thoughts and prayers are will you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss Chris.....

    Croft y Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry, i pray for your family

    ReplyDelete