Thursday, June 25, 2009

Los Mochis To Ensenada 2009

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


I came to Los Mochis today only to find out that I will be spending the next week in Ensenada. Sounds great to me! I can eat some of those great fish tacos and look up some old haunts. When I lived in San Diego my brother and I would go to Ensendada all the time. I will fly into Tijuana and take a bus down to Ensenada. I hope it is daylight, I love that coast highway drive.

Today was an exceptional day for flying. We headed out at 7 a.m. for Guadalajara. Take a look at this mountain formation. Fantastic!


Here is the Guadalajara Airport.


After I arrived in Los Mochis, I took a nap. Then I headed for the mall to have lunch. It is so hot and humid outside I needed to find a cool place to walk around for awhile. I had a pretty good salad and then did some clothes shopping. Wow, a first for me. I was told I needed some new clothes :).

Came back to the room to hear the sad news about Michael Jackson. I was really stunned. I just couldn't believe it. On top of the news about Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon. I dreamt the other night that Jerry Lewis had died. I guess you just never know what will happen.

Get out there and rv and don't waste any time.

2 comments:

  1. See if you can visit the wine area NE of Ensenada. The grapes there are imported from the Napa Valley and should by producing some good vino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. celebrities deaths come in threes

    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2009/06/25/jackson-fawcett-mcmahon-the-celebrity-death-rule-of-three/

    ReplyDelete