Friday, December 12, 2008

Full Moon - 12/12/2008


living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Went out this morning at 6 a.m. and took this wonderful photo of the full moon. I hope to take some more tonight.
Looks like I have everything under control now with my wallet theft. As I said, it really didn't bother me. It is the inconvenience of recuperating all my stuff. I now have to keep an eye on my credit and make sure no one steals my identity.
It's time for Christmas. My favorite time of year. I have so many good memories of all my Christmas'. Even the ones I have spent alone. This year we're not putting up a tree at home. Since we will be on the Emerald Coast for the holiday we will have our tree in the trailer and lights outside.
We will probably go to midnight mass in Las Casitas. So many memories. Remember the big bulb Christmas lights? Now they don't seem so big, but when I was a kid and I was under the tree they seemed huge. My mom used to put angel hair around the lights. It was so powerful. Even with ten kids, Santa never forgot us. I remember my dad rattling the chains in the heating ducts of the house to tell us Santa was on his way. I didn't know then of course that it was him. I really did picture a big guy with a red nose and white beard down there in the bowels of our furnace trying to find a way into the house. I'll see if I can drum up some old Christmas pics.

1 comment: