Monday, June 2, 2008

Looks Like Kitty Is Here To Stay

Kitty has taken to the new surroundings and especially the great food. She is eating and drinking plenty of water. It is amazing how quickly she has taken to me. Although the guy doesn't like it too much. I can tell Little Bit feels chided and is reacting with an "I don't care attitude". He is staying by my side more looking for more attention.
Kitty will probably be named Missy. I gave her a bath after I took the photo above. Her ears really needed a good cleaning. I will wait a week before taking her to the vet so she is comfortable with me and the ride in the car.

Today was pretty busy. I paid the phone bill at the automated teller, went to my classes, did a little grocery shopping (broccoli, cauliflower, olive oil and chicken), and I bought a new cartridge for the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment